Hi, I got the alert from Website Defender and I removed the code, then a couple of minutes later it was back again. I have several websites in my hosting account, and it is on all of my index pages within my wordpress folders and its even on static websites the index.html pages.
I've changed my password to my host, changed my mysql password, deleted the wordpress sites, re-installed new wordpress, and uploaded the files again - imported a saved version of the backup files, and for the static websites, I deleted the files online and put them up again from my hard drive.
BUT, its keeps coming back. Not sure how to handle this now... If anyone has a suggestion, I would be SO happy to hear it!